Total Rewards Benefits Program
We’re one big family at Gilbane and people drive our success. We reward our team with one of the richest benefit programs in the construction industry.
- Health insurance plans that include a traditional PPO and a consumer-driven plan with a health savings account
- 401(k) program with a robust company contribution
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare, dependent day care and commuters
- Paid Family Leave
- A personalized employee assistance program that offers solutions for work and life issues
- Complete wellness resources including an annual fitness reimbursement
- Generous paid time off program
- Life and disability insurance coverage
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Educational assistance program
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Accessibility: Gilbane is committed to ensuring Equal Employment Opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. If you require assistance with any part of the application or employment process, please call (401) 456-5599 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify what accommodations you are requesting and your contact information. All requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this phone number or email address.