Newark, New Jersey
A trusted building partner in New Jersey for more than 50 years, Gilbane understands the local market and adds value to our clients on all the projects we deliver.
A the leading construction company in the Garden State since 1967, Gilbane provides construction management, general contracting, design-build and facility-related services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients. Through our understanding of the local market, ability to integrate cutting edge technology with effective building strategies, and unwavering commitment to safety, we continue to deliver successful projects across the state. Recently, we have been recognized as “2014 Contractor of the Year” by Engineering News Record New York, which covers the tri-state area.
From New Jersey public schools and government buildings to post-Superstorm Sandy recovery programs and varied private sector projects, we are proud to be building this great state. We have built some of New Jersey’s High profile public projects, including:
- County of Bergen, Justice Center Complex New County Agency Building, Parking Deck & Justice Center
- Rutgers University High Point Solutions Stadium
- New Jersey Schools Development (NJSDA) Oliver Street Elementary School
- New Jersey Schools Development Authority Elliott Street Elementary School
- Essex County Correctional Facility
- New Jersey State House Dome
- William Paterson University Science Hall
Our private sector building construction management projects include:
- The Prudential Center New Jersey Devils Arena
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP, Interiors Fit-Out
- Hackensack University Medical Center
The New Jersey office also supports the surrounding community through various charity efforts. Most recently, the NJ Division participated in the COA Beach Sweeps, one of the largest grassroots environment events in the region, to improve and protect the waters off the coast. The division team also participated in the Welcome Bags Project for the Children’s Specialized Hospital, providing personal care packages to families with children receiving inpatient care from the hospital.
On your next construction project, work with a leading New Jersey builder. Our team is built upon Gilbane’s core values of integrity, dedication to excellence, and teamwork, as well as over a half century of local building experience. Learn more about Gilbane and explore our projects.