Gilbane’s interiors division provides innovative solutions to unique construction challenges for projects that are critical, fast-paced and complex. No matter what the size of the project, customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Our Lean approach is able to satisfy the unique requirements of smaller projects by streamlining project delivery to meet compressed schedules and budgets while focusing on safety and value for our clients.
Kyle Sellers, Gilbane Project Manager
We’ve managed projects varying in complexity from a 5,000-square-foot office renovation to a multi-regional building program. Full preconstruction and construction management services include estimating, purchasing, scheduling and cost management. Our services extend to management of continuous multiple small-scale projects throughout diverse geographic footprints. We can also support clients who require technical expertise to complement capabilities of their existing staff.
Special Project Types
- Building interior reconfigurations
- Tenant fit-out
- Capital improvement projects on multiple facilities
- HVAC upgrades
- Building additions
- Parking lot expansions
- Deferred maintenance
- IT upgrades
- Relocation management
Features You’ll Benefit From
- Gilbane Cares Safety Program helps protect building tenants, contractors and visitors
- Streamlined project procedures allow quick turnaround
- Centralized staffing approach provides consistent processes and high quality service
- Competitive pricing
- Consistent oversight of multiple small-scale projects in a large geographic footprint