Gilbane provides facilities management services to both private and public sectors. We can help with the management of all your facility needs and maximize your building operations.
Let Us find the right solution for you
Today’s facilities are becoming increasingly sophisticated. They utilize the latest technologies for heating, cooling, lighting, computing infrastructure and security. The turnover of data and documents from construction to operations has become more critical for your Facility Operations team, and facility management software and databases are changing rapidly. The Gilbane Facilities Management Services team can assist in optimizing facility management systems and processes for new and existing facilities. By identifying your functional, administrative, and computational requirements we provide the best facility management solutions.
We are a full service partner to your facility management team. We speak the language, understand the challenges, and work with you to develop a practical solution that can offer the highest degree of integration in the industry.
The Gilbane FM services team is prepared to assist customers in all aspects of facility management. Our menu of services includes:
- Enhanced Turnover to Operations (eTOP) – eTOP is the process of capturing and preparing documents, digital images, and critical facility management data and loading it into your FM system.
- Integration with Building Information Modeling (BIM) – Our services support all levels of BIM to FM integration, including BIM to FM interface setup and sustaining the Building Model throughout the life of the facility.
- Hosting Services – Our team provides the software, servers, and system support needed to run a successful facilities management system.
- FM Operational Support Services – Gilbane provides technical and managerial resources to support or supplement our client’s Facility Management organization and operational needs.
- FM Technology Assessments –Gilbane performs software, database, work process and user assessment to determine if there are opportunities to improve your FM systems or processes that could save operational costs, or simply improve your data and reports.
- Facility Condition Assessments – Our team can assess your facility’s current condition to determine the Facility Condition Index (FCI) value of your buildings, systems, and properties. We provide the estimated cost to repair versus replace your capital assets and help you build an immediate, one to two year, capital plan to maintain or improve your facilities condition index.
We offer a full suite of tailored software solutions depending on your unique facility requirements. By focusing on what is important to you and using our life cycle approach, you can save 10-20 percent on operational costs.