ProHealth Care Pewaukee Campus
Full-service, state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostics center and multi-specialty physician clinic.
New Cancer Center represents centerpiece of healthcare Campus
ProHealth Care’s mission to continuously improve the health of the community resulted in building a new outpatient cancer center and ambulatory campus to service patients from surrounding communities. The new campus sits on 13.5 acres and combines all services a patient needs into a single location. The design creates a warm and welcoming environment, filled with daylight to instill confidence and hope to support the healing process.
The cancer center is the centerpiece of the campus and also incorporates robust, full-service diagnostic imaging services and a multi-specialty physician clinic. Additional features of the project include:
- Space for 28 Infusion Patients – Every patient has views of nature and choices about the treatment setting, ranging from small groups of patients to total privacy.
- Radiation Therapy Services – Two linear accelerators for external beam radiation treatment, a CyberKnife Robotic radiosurgery system, and high-dose radiation therapy.
- Advanced Imaging and Diagnostics Services – MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, interventional radiology, radiology/fluoroscopy and ultrasound, as well as breast imaging services.
- Cancer Rehabilitation Space – Physical therapy services with indoor and outdoor exercise areas.
- Education Center – Classrooms and meeting space to support wellness and community programs.
- Multi-specialty Clinic – Housing more than 80 exam and treatment rooms and an urgent care center that is open to seven days a week.