California Department of Correction Facilities Management Services
Gilbane Provides Facilities Management Services for Multiple Projects Enhancing CDRC’s Asset Inventory and Quality Preventative Maintenance Programs
Gilbane’s Facilities Management Services currently has three projects with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation totaling a sales volume of over $3 million dollars. Implementing eTOP and FC7 CMMS software support services throughout many different locations in California to enhance their operational and maintenance processes at their prison and medical facilities. In addition, CDCR also has requirements to enhance the management of owned and leased real estate assets, and their administrative space. The implementation of the new IBM/TRIRIGA IWMS system will supports all of these requirements.
Facility Management Services for Various Projects:
Correctional Institute for Women (CIW) in Chino, CA – a 45-bed non-acute care medical facility. Working closely with the Departmental Construction and Maintenance Supervisor, the original construction contract was amended to include a line item for eTOP and FC7 CMMS software support services. The Gilbane FM Services consulting team provided the following services on this project:
- Acquisition, setup, and barcode training of the FC7 CMMS system
- Barcode tagging, data collection, and digital images of installed maintainable and ADA assets
- Loading of the data and digital images into CDCR’s existing FC7 CMMS
- Association of electronic documents to new asset records into FC7 CMMS
- Development of Preventive Maintenance Tasks, Schedules, Parts for the new facility and assets.
- Evaluation, updating, and training of their existing FC7 CMMS
- Documentation of the data changes and additions to FC7 CMMS
- 6-months FC7 support to maintain standards
Correctional Men’s Facility (CFM) in Vallejo, CA – a 60-bed non-acute care facility. This project will be an exact duplicate of the CDCR-CIW project, already occupied by prisoners and consultants who are escorted through the facility to perform their barcode tagging and data collection work.
Correction Hospital Facility in Stockton, CA – FMS implemented and supported the new IBM/TRIRIGA web-based hosted CMMS system implemented with an enhanced Asset inventory and quality PM program as part of the construction turnover to capture of all the new facility and asset data. This implementation is the first CDCR location to implement this new CMMS system. The Gilbane FMS Team also working closely with the Clark/McCarthy construction team to extract data from their design models. This implementation is the first CDCR location to implement this new CMMS system.