Building for Active Military Personnel and Veterans
Gilbane supports our brave service members whether on or off the battlefield. As a leading healthcare provider for the Military Health System, Gilbane is committed to build the facilities that will help rebuild lives.
Our extensive knowledge from serving DoD and other government agencies provides an understanding of federal job requirements that supports the success of your healthcare project from start to finish. Our Lean, multi-phase planning and prefabrication processes ensure your facility is built on schedule, while maintaining a positive patient experience.
Our domestic and international offices are strategically located, allowing Gilbane staff to rapidly respond to emergency construction requirements. Offering a global perspective with the commitment of a local builder, you can depend on Gilbane’s commitment to quality, safety, budget, and schedule for your project regardless of location. As a family-owned company, we’re working to build a better tomorrow for our wounded active military personnel, veterans and their loved ones.
Explore Our Military Hospitals & Clinics Construction Projects
- Ft. Belvoir Community Hospital
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs Outpatient Clinic
- Audie L. Murphy VA Hospital Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- USACE Battlefield Health and Trauma Research Center
- San Antonio Military Medical Center Hyperbaric Chamber Addition
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic