Design to Build and Facilitate Growth
Dining and residence halls comprise a significant part of a student’s life on campus. Here they develop many of their life-long friends, learn life skills, utilize leadership skills, and often establish a loyalty to the school.
Gilbane’s understanding of the trends in these building types brings an appreciation of how the design can improve the student experience in subtle and important ways.
Gilbane also develops, finances, leases, operates and maintains such facilities. This broad involvement in student life facilities allows Gilbane to bring unique ideas and perspectives to any project. For instance, we understand that first cost is not total cost over the projected life of the facility. We know what designs, systems, products, and materials are optimum for operation, maintenance and longevity.
Explore Our Student Living Construction Projects
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute Residence Hall
- Fairfield University Housing Master Plan Implementation Phase I
- Rice University McMurtry College and Duncan College Village Apartments
- University of Rhode Island Dormitory Renovations New Residence Halls
- Villanova University Sullivan and Sheehan Halls
- Wagner College Residence Hall