The 21st century learning environment requires more technology and flexibility than ever before. With a focus on active and adaptive learning for both large and small groups, the goal for contemporary K12 education is to encourage academic achievement through creating a student-centric environment.
Services that meet your needs
Whether new, renovation or modernization, Gilbane has the experience to support your school construction program with services from early referendum support, to fast track “warm safe dry” programs that maintain accreditation, or construction of a new advanced technology STEM facility.
Technology in the Classroom
The incorporation of state-of-the-art digital and distance learning capabilities have become a trend in contemporary classroom construction. As #1 builder of K-12 schools in the country, Gilbane recognizes the importance of technology in today’s learning facilities and strives to ensure that the necessary tools are available for all end-users including students, faculty, and parents.
*Building Design + Construction (2013)
Explore K-12 Public Construction Projects
- East Prairie School District 73 New PreK-8 School
- Joliet Township High School District 204 Multiple Projects
- Paul W. Crowley East Bay Metropolitan Career and Technical Center (MET)
- Wake County Public School System, Scotts Ridge Elementary
- New Haven Engineering Science & University Magnet School (ESUMS)
- Wakefield High School, Arlington County