San Antonio, Texas
Building Bigger in San Antonio and across the border.
Gilbane has been proudly building in Texas since 1981 and in San Antonio since 1987. We have maintained our position as a top commercial building contractor in Texas for more than 10 years. Gilbane has been ranked as one of the Top Builders by the Engineering News-Record Texas & Louisiana and been named as the General Contractor of the Year several times by the American Subcontractors Association. Local representative projects include:
- San Antonio ISD
- Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital Suite Renovations, San Antonio, TX
- Comstock Border Patrol Station, Comstock, TX
- Emerus Hospitals
- Hyperbaric Chamber Addition to the San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), San Antonio, TX
- Landmark One Office Building
- Medical Education Training Center METC5, San Antonio, TX
- North East Independent School District,Claudia Taylor “Lady Bird” Johnson High School
- Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX
- University of Texas San Antonio Combined Science Facility
- USACE Battlefield Health and Research Center, San Antonio, TX
Building Community Connections
Our San Antonio team is proud to support community and industry organizations like these:
- ACE Mentor Program
- American Diabetes Association through fundraising and participation in an annual 5K event
- Angel Tree – a holiday season effort to ensure that economically disadvantaged children have something under the tree to open.
- Habitat for Humanity where our staff spend time volunteering on a habitat project site
- Have a Heart
- Marine Corps Toys for Tots
- San Antonio Food Bank
Does Gilbane fit your career plans?
Do you strive to be part of a high-performing team? Are dedication to excellence, and superior project execution what you want from your career? Is integrity one of your most important values? Then Gilbane may be the perfect fit for you proudly expand construction operations in the great state of Texas.