San Antonio, Texas
Building Bigger in San Antonio and across the border.
Our expanding San Antonio-based construction operations team oversees most of Gilbane’s CONUS federal projects west of the Mississippi River. Representative clients include the Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC) and the Ft. Worth Army Corps of Engineers. Local representative projects include:
- Comstock Border Patrol Station, Comstock, TX
- Hyperbaric Chamber Addition to the San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), San Antonio, TX
- Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX
- Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
- USACE Battlefield Health and Research Center, San Antonio, TX
- Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital Suite Renovations, San Antonio, TX
- Medical Education Training Center METC5, San Antonio, TX
Building Community Connections
Our San Antonio team is proud to support community and industry organizations like these:
- Angel Tree – a holiday season effort to ensure that economically disadvantaged children have something under the tree to open.
- “Flare to Spare” clothing drive for St. PJ’s Children’s Home
- Johnson High School
- Alzafar Shriners which collects donations for kids to attend the circus
- Marine Corps Toys for Tots
- Habitat for Humanity where our staff spend time volunteering on a habitat project site
- American Diabetes Association through fundraising and participation in an annual 5K event
Does Gilbane fit your career plans?
Do you strive to be part of a high-performing team? Are dedication to excellence, and superior project execution what you want from your career? Is integrity one of your most important values? Then Gilbane may be the perfect fit for you proudly expand construction operations in the great state of Texas. Join the Gilbane Family