Northern California construction operations are based out of San Jose, Concord, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento and San Francisco.
Building Integrated Teams in Northern California
Exceeding client expectations for critical, specialized projects take focus, teamwork and integrity. Our multiple offices serving Northern California staff integrated project delivery teams with skill sets that directly match your specific project challenges. Gilbane’s mobile construction operations team members, based in Rancho Cordova as well as in the greater Sacramento area, specialize in military construction (including electrical and mission critical projects), and environmental services. Representative clients include:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento, Omaha and Tulsa Districts
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Air Force Reserve
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region IX
Building Solutions to Keep the Lights On at U.S. Military Bases
We’re working hard to keep the lights on and critical equipment powered on bases across the region. Representative electrical projects include:
- Substation Replacement – Vandenberg AFB, Lompoc, CA
- Building 12000 Backup Power – Vandenberg AFB, Lompoc, CA
- Replace Generator Switchgear PAVE PAWS – Beale AFB, Marysville, CA
- Replace Substation Switchgear – Tonopah Test Range, Tonopah, NV
- Replace High Voltage Transformers – Dugway Proving Ground, Dugway, UT
- Repair Electrical System, Hangar 250 – Little Rock AFB, Little Rock, AR
- Fire Alarm System Repair – Minneapolis-St. Paul Air Reserve Station, St. Paul, MN
- Fire Detection System Installation and Airfield Lighting Repair – Grissom Air Reserve Base, Kokomo, IN
Delivering Regulatory Compliant Environmental Solutions
Gilbane’s environmental services team provides clients environmental consulting, remediation and regulatory compliance services using safe, reliable, skilled, and experienced rapid responders. Representative environmental projects include:
- Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Removal and Soil Remediation – Fort Ord, Monterey, CA
- RA-O and O&M – Vance and Little Rock AFBs, Enid, OK and Little Rock, AR
- Groundwater LTRA – Frontier Fertilizer Superfund Site, Davis, CA
- Remedial Investigation – Blue Ledge Mine Superfund Site, Northern CA
- RI/FS – Southern Avenue Industrial Area Superfund Site, South Gate, CA
- RA Oversight – Cooper Drum Superfund Site, South Gate, CA
- RI/FS – Jervis B. Webb Co. Superfund Site, South Gate, CA
- Supplemental RI/FS and RA – South El Monte Operable Unit – San Gabriel Valley Area 1 Superfund Site, Los Angeles, CA
- RA Oversight – Fresno Sanitary Landfill Superfund Site, Fresno, CA
- RA Oversight – Atlas Mine Superfund Site, Coalinga, CA
See how Gilbane’s environmental services teams are cleaning up around the globe.
Gilbane is committed to identifying and ensuring that small business sources are given opportunities to provide subcontract services, supplies and materials in support of Gilbane prime contracts. Learn more about our Small Business Outreach Programs.
Is Gilbane a fit for you?
Do you have a passion for teamwork? Are you ready to dedicate yourself to excellence and superior project execution? Is integrity one of your most important values? Then Gilbane may be the perfect fit for you as we continue to proudly expand construction operations in the Great State of California. Join the Gilbane Family