We are proud to present Bisnow’s National Healthcare Expansion & Innovation Series this October 31st, 2017 in New York City. Delivering healthcare services to a rapidly growing number of Americans has increasingly connected healthcare providers and real estate executives in new ways. Strategic use of real estate has become a tool for health systems to reach more patients, compete, cut costs, and finance new projects, all while improving quality of care. And this has created enormous opportunity for the real estate industry. This October, healthcare real estate professionals, construction and design companies, healthcare REITs, and top level health system executives from across the country will gather together to discuss the future of out-patient care facilities, the development of medical office buildings facilities, new innovation within health systems, and hospital expansion. In typical Bisnow fashion, there will be ample opportunities for networking and deal-making in a fast-paced and (almost) never boring atmosphere.
Healthcare Design & Construction
• Emil Martone, Director of Project Implementation, Weill Cornell Medical College
• Patrick Burke, AVP of Capital Project Management, Columbia University Medical Center
• Joseph Rigazio, CEO, Talisen Construction Corporation
• Peter Mulcahey, Area Manager & VP, Gilbane Building Co.
• David Pfeffer, Partner, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
Moderator: Mike Gillespie, Director, National Healthcare Practice, AKF Group
For more information, please visit: https://www.bisnow.com/events/national/National-Healthcare-East-951