Academy for Healthcare Infrastructure 2016 Forum
Affordable, quality healthcare is essential to sustaining a vibrant society. Yet, the American healthcare industry is facing overwhelming uncertainty in almost every segment. There are times when systemic incremental improvement is desirable. This is not one of those times. The Academy for Healthcare Infrastructure (AHI) is working to materially improve the processes used to create and maintain the incredibly complex built environment required to effectively support America’s healthcare mission.
In 2015, the Academy began working on five critical issues currently facing the healthcare facilities industry and established a Collaborative Research Team to focus on each issue. The individual teams consisted of four co-chairs representing America’s largest healthcare systems, as well as selected subject matter experts. At this one-day Forum, the separate teams will present the results of their six-month collaborations.
Team 1: Owner Organization for Successful Project Outcomes
- Peter Dawson, Senior Vice President, Texas Children’s Hospital
- John Becker, Director, Facilities Division, Defense Health Agency
- John Kouletsis, Vice President, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Brian Holmes, Senior Vice President, Texas Health Resources
- Doug Harper, Gilbane
- Bruce Raber, Stantec
- Patrick Duke, CBRE Healthcare
- Stephen C. Wooldridge, MedStar Health
- William R. Calhoun, Jr., Clark Construction
- Judy Quasney, National Institutes of Health
- Sam Gioldasis, Walker Engineering