- Mar 31, 2020
GRS Reconstruction Services is a partner of Gilbane Building Company that assists our clients in times of disaster…whether those perils are weather related, man-made or biological. In response to the rapid spread of COVID-19, GRS has assembled a team of turn-key certified industrial hygienists and professional bio-hazard professionals to help mitigate these risks. GRS’ workforce performs cleaning and sanitizing of facilities with the guidance and recommendations of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We offer these services to our clients in an effort to help mitigate and minimize the threat of this contagion to your employees and occupants, and also to provide a pre-planned response in the event that someone in your facility is exposed to this virus. Click here for a 1-page document that provides a detailed overview of our services.
Our program is simple and customized to each facility.
- Occupant Training/Education To Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Discuss Maintenance Protocols
- Implement Preventative Measures and Decontamination Operations for COVID-19
- Identifying Scope and Prepare Site Specific Bio-hazard Protocols
- Schedule of Work Based on Facility Requirements
- Response Plan for How to Deal with the Suspicion of the Presence of COVID-19
- Re-occupancy After Disinfect Process
- Monitoring of People Entering the Facility
- Practicing Maintenance Protocols
- Communications with Occupants
For additional information and/or to arrange a meeting to discuss how GRS may be of service to you, please contact us at 1-844-445-2263 or firstname.lastname@example.org and visit GRS’ website at https://www.grs-1st.com/.