Disaster Recovery & Reconstruction
Gilbane Reconstruction Services (GRS) delivers a single-source approach to getting your buildings reconstructed after disaster strikes. This collaborative service model maximizes owner control over restoration scope, costs and schedule while minimizing conflicts with property insurance settlements.
Disaster Response Approach
One call to 1-844-GILBANE triggers immediate response from a dedicated, seamless team of industry experts who have your best interests at the core of their commitment. We understand how to maximize insurance claims and reporting requirements so you can focus on getting your buildings back online. View our brochure here.
Our team delivers:
- Full transparency of actual costs
- Single source accountability
- Management of entire project from assessment,
remediation through reconstruction
- Expedited property claims
Innovative Service Model
A veteran team of industry experts developed this proactive approach suited for high deductibles, SIR’s and captive insurance programs. With over 100 offices across the United States, we can respond to disaster immediately and mobilize resources with consistent processes from initial call through construction completion.
We are proud to have served clients in their sensitive and critical time of rebuilding after disaster strikes.
Representative clients include:
- 300 Delaware Assoc., LLC
- Avon Medical Center
- Deutsche Bank
- Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics
- Houston (City of), Texas
- NJ and NY Superstorm Sandy Recovery Efforts:
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
- NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation–Coler-Goldwater
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Moody Gardens Resorts, Galveston, Texas
- Public Authority of New Orleans
- Public Service Company of New Hampshire
- Tropicana Hotel Garage
- United States Federal Government
- Worthington Condominium Assoc.
Gilbane Reconstruction Services Management Team Contacts
Thomas M. Laird
Executive Vice President
Sr. Project Executive