Gilbane executes comprehensive environmental plans for rapid response solutions and remedial actions worldwide.
Environmental Compliance, Engineering, Consulting and Remediation
Our experienced teams perform a full range of environmental services, from investigations and feasibility studies to remedial design and remedial action. Following remediation, we can develop and implement long-term monitoring strategies to ensure continued regulatory compliance.
Benefits we deliver to you:
- Early discovery and assessment of items that critically impact your schedule
- Ability to maximize time recoveries and reduce the cost impact of slippage
- Reduce costs associated with schedule delays
- Deliver your project on time
Environmental Services Capabilities
Our regulatory compliance and environmental experts have comprehensive, practical working knowledge of all major Federal environmental regulations, including RCRA, CERCLA, SARA, TSCA, CAA, and CWA as well as state and local regulations and requirements nationwide. We prepare environmental permits for submittal to regulatory agencies, collect and analyze soil, water, air and biota samples, perform environmental baseline surveys, prepare environmental impact statements, analyses and ecological human health and risk assessments.
- Environmental consulting
- Environmental assessments
- Site investigations
- Environmental compliance and permitting
- Sampling and analysis of environmental media
- Feasibility and treatability studies
- Remediation of hazardous, toxic and radioactive waste
- Operations and maintenance of remediation systems
- Transportation and disposal of hazardous, toxic and radioactive materials
- Rapid response to environmental situations
- Long-term monitoring
- Environmental and human health risk assessments
- Munitions/explosives investigations and cleanup
Gilbane is proud to work with the private sector as well as many U.S. federal agencies operating domestically and worldwide, including U.S. Department of Defense—the Air Force, Navy, and Army Corps of Engineers; U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Energy, and the General Services Administration. See more about how Gilbane serves the U.S. Government across the world.