As a transportation hub with its deep water ports, access to four airports, three seaports, major highways, it clearly makes Jacksonville a major center of activity.
With one of the largest military presences in the county, it is also a prime site for Defense and Homeland Security with 20 major military installations, key procurement offices, research operations, testing units and training commands for all service branches. If your next project needs commercial construction management, design-build services, or military construction for federal projects, we have the skilled professionals to help you with your facility from start to finish.
Our offices, with convenient locations in Jacksonville and Gainesville, allow us to serve some of the most notable businesses including, Johnson&Johnson Vistakon, Quest Labs, Deutsche Bank, Department of Management Services (DMS) and the award-winning City of Gainesville Police Department Building. We have also been a leader in construction management of education facilities University of Florida, University of North Florida, Florida State University, Duval County Schools, Brevard County Schools and Alachua County Schools.
Other notable projects
- City of Palm Coast New City Hall
- Atlantic Coast High School
- Alachua County Schools
- University of North Florida Wellness Center
- Repair/Renew Aviation Survival Training Facilities Building #3801, 3845, 3944 Pensacola Naval Air Station, Florida
- Repair Fuel Wharf 1889, Pensacola Naval Air Station, Florida
- Exterior Repairs Various Neighborhoods Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba
Community involvement is an important cornerstone of how Gilbane operates. Our employees are dedicated to making a positive impact. Since opening our first Florida location in 1972, we have been supporting local organizations from volunteering, donations, and developing local workforce through community outreach efforts.
- ACE Mentor program
- Brave Overt Leaders of Distinction program (BOLD) that assists youth at risk
- SAME Sustaining Members for the Jacksonville Post