Emergency & Trauma Medical Center Construction
Your community depends on your 24/7 service year-round. When you need to build a new emergency department, renovate or expand, your existing operations can’t be put on hold. From trauma rooms to waiting rooms, we are the healthcare construction partner that you can depend on to tackle the unique challenges of your project and deliver a quality facility. The construction and/or renovation of an emergency department demands a highly experienced construction firm that has overcome the challenges of this type of specialized construction that enables you to keep your “other front door” open.
As a leading healthcare builder, we are equipped to carry out construction initiatives quickly, safely and with minimal disruption. Gilbane has completed more than 60 emergency department projects and our team brings that experience to bear as we work with you to ensure that:
- Patient care is never compromised
- Patient and medical staff access is never interrupted
- A flexible schedule, with a detailed logistics and communications plan is implemented
In addition to keeping your operations running, our superior safety standards ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors during construction.
Explore Our Emergency & Trauma Construction Projects
- Vincent’s Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center Emergency and Trauma Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Adult Emergency Department