Remediation, Abatement & Emergency Response
Gilbane has comprehensive experience implementing a variety of remedial technologies, and we continually seek state-of-the-art practices and innovations to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients. Global emergency response teams are skilled at mobilizing on demand to assess, mitigate and solve environmental remediation challenges.
We are proud to work with private and public sector clients operating domestically and worldwide. Clients include New Haven Schools-Connecticut, Genzyme, Pfizer, NJ Schools Development Authority, Worcester Polytechnic Insitute, Pennsylvania State University, U.S. Department of Defense—the Air Force, Navy, and Army Corps of Engineers; U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Energy, and the General Services Administration. Review abatement and remediation experience.
Explore Our Remediation Construction Projects
- Environmental Remediation of 82 Buildings
- Fort Ord MEC Removal and Soil Remediation
- Ash Pile Sampling and Remediation, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Technical Area (TA-21) Tritium Research Cluster, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- SLAC National Laboratory Equipment Removal Sectors 0 to 10, Menlo Park, CA