Gilbane has been actively consulting on projects and building in Hawaii since 2001.
Gilbane’s operations in Honolulu includes a staff of construction professionals active on projects in Hawaii and across the Pacific Rim. Our team of project managers, construction managers, health & safety, and quality control supervisors manage construction, repair, renovation, modernization, and environmental remediation projects.
Gilbane’s team members are proud to be building more than buildings by participating in community and industry organizations such as Family Promise of Hawaii, American Association of University Women (AAUW) Hilo Branch, and the Hawaii Food Bank. We are currently formalizing a mentor protégé relationship with a Native Hawaiian Organization under the SBA Mentor Protégé program. Learn more about our Small Business Outreach Programs.
Serving our Military
Hawaii is home to 11 military bases and Gilbane is managing government construction projects at several of them including Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickman (JBPHH) and Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH). Projects include design-build new construction as well as time-critical renovation projects. Representative clients and projects include:
- Clean, Inspect, and Repair Tanks, MCBH
- Demolish Various Buildings, NAVMAG Lualualei
- Design-Build Installation of E-85 Tanks, MCBH and JBPHH
- Repair Mike Docks Fuel Lines, JPBHH
- U.S. Air Force
- UST Inspection and Repairs, Pohakuloa Army Training Area, Hawaii Island, JBPHH
- Design-Build Construction, Repair Tunnel Ventilation System, JBPHH
- Design-Build Renovation, Child Development Center (CDC) and Youth Center, JBPHH
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- UXO Clearance, Pohakuloa Army Training Area, Hawaii Island
Come and meet us at industry events hosted by organizations that we actively support.