Visit Gilbane’s booth at the Waste Management Symposia
The annual Waste Management (WM) Conference, presented by WM Symposia (WMS), attracts thousands of registrants from around the world and is widely regarded as the premier international conference for the management of radioactive material and related topics. If you are an influencer in the industry, then WM Symposia is where you need to be.
This truly is a unqiue opportunity for the industry. Here are just a few reasons to attend:
- The annual Waste Management Symposium is the world’s largest and most prestigious conference on radioactive waste management & disposal, decommissioning, packaging & transportation, facility siting and site remediation.
- You can network and connect with over 2,000 industry specialists and managers from more than 35 countries.
- You can learn about trends and developments from the most senior industry managers.
- You can be informed of the products and services of the world’s leading companies in the exhibit hall, including a new program for product demonstration.
- You can hear about technology development and project accomplishments at over 600 technical presentations and 62 special panels.
- As the featured country, Japan will be presenting special panels and several technical papers. In addition, a Japan pavilion will feature leading groups and companies supporting the Japanese market.
- The environmental management effort at the US DOE complex will be fully presented. Dr. Monica Regalbuto, the DOE Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management will speak. Many of her senior staff will be making presentations at special sessions. Several topics will focus on the US DOE Hanford site in Richland, WA and the US DOE site in West Valley, NY.
- There are many opportunities to network and interact with your colleagues.
- Several procurement and contracting sessions will feature upcoming business opportunities that you can learn about.
- You can further your professional credentials by attending Sunday training workshops.