Quality Systems & Guidelines
Collaborate. Align. Plan. Prevent. Perform. Measure. Improve.
It’s Our Mindset
The foundation of Gilbane’s quality program is discipline. There is a thorough process to understand the requirements, collaborate and align the team and a thorough quality plan to build in and verify quality at each step- kickoff meetings, mock-ups to visualize and confirm initial inspections, final confirmations. We are a learning company, measuring our success and sharing best practices and lessons learned from one to many.
Our QA / QC Measures
Our quality program is aligned with the principles and practices of federal government QA/QC requirements, ISO 9001 program and others. Our quality program includes:
- Quality Managers conduct ProChecks to evaluate project teams on compliance with the quality program and procedures
- Unique Quality in Construction (QIC) programs are designed to each specific project’s needs
- Field technology systems using wireless tablets, project controls and software apps for real-time reporting
- Comprehensive Client feedback process
- Project teams provide valuable best practices and Lessons Learned to a centralized database for continuous improvement