Small & Diverse Business Partnerships
Gilbane has a long-standing commitment to building winning partnerships with the small and diverse business community. We believe the culture of inclusion that supports the input of all leads to better outcomes.
Our Commitment to Small Business
We have longstanding relationships with many local and national associations to help support small and diverse business participation.We are committed to providing opportunities to participate in the performance of a contract or subcontract by small businesses (SB), small disadvantaged businesses (SDB), women-owned small businesses (WOSB), veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB), service disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SD/VOSB), minority-owned businesses (MBE) and small businesses located in Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZONE). We further seek to maximize local business participation without sacrificing quality, time or cost.
- National Association of Minority Contractors
- Women Construction Owners & Executives
- National Association of Women in Construction
We take a team based approach by working closely with each owner to establish local inclusion goals for a building program. Gilbane also engages community business partners in achieving the participation goals and outreach efforts.
Benefits of an Organized Outreach Strategy
- Provides educational and business opportunities for small business partners
- Supports client commitments in local communities
- Community and local job growth that equals economic stimulus for ongoing success
- Good community and public relations