Gilbane has completed over $400 million worth of construction management projects in Arizona with a wide variety of market sectors since the establishment of our office in 1999. Some of our projects include:
- The Maricopa County Downtown Court Tower
- Arizona State University Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building
- The City of Phoenix Crime Laboratory
- The Arizona State Health Laboratory
- The City of Phoenix Police Estrella Mountain Police Precinct
- The City of Phoenix Smokehouse Trail Police Precinct
- John C. Lincoln Healthcare Renovations
- Arizona State Forensics Hospital
- The Polly Rosenbaum State Archives Building
For Phoenix construction management employment opportunities, visit the Careers page.
Maricopa County South Court Tower
Gilbane is managing the construction of a 723,000 GSF, 16-story Court Tower nestled in the center of Maricopa County Downtown. The new tower provides 32 courtroom sets and includes central juror assembly; secure central underground parking for county court judges, tunnels and pedestrian bridges, clerk and office support, and collegial judicial chambers.
City of Phoenix Police Department Crime Laboratory
Gilbane provided complete preconstruction and CM at Risk construction phase services for the City of Phoenix Police Department Crime Laboratory 104,000 square foot two-story plus one story below-grade high security forensics crime laboratory building.
Pima County Behavioral Health Pavilion & Crisis Response Center
Pima County selected Gilbane Building Company to provide construction management agency services for this two-building complex. The 96-bed acute psychiatric care facility at University Physicians Hospital at the Kino Public Health Campus will provide in-patient care capabilities, as well as psychiatric urgent and emergency care; and more.
Arizona State University Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building
From the onset of the project, the Gilbane team understood that the schedule for the ASU ISTB 1 building would be one of the main challenges. Arizona State University needed their building constructed in 18 months.