Gilbane CAT-Response has both property claims industry focused and construction technical knowledge courses available from our staff and/or Gilbane University, "GU." These courses are delivered via a variety of mechanisms including in-person instructor led, multi-participant interactive webinars and individual web-based courses. The goal of all Gilbane developed training programs is to provide specific, tailored technical knowledge to enhance skill sets required for high quality performance in today’s construction and related industries.
We routinely utilize the vast experience and specialties of our staff to develop programs which provide valuable cross-training for our CAT team. Since these programs are developed by professionals who provide construction consulting services to the property claims industry as their sole focus, the content is definitely geared to provide valuable insight to assist staff in handling future claims challenges. Some of these classes have been delivered by our staff at industry conferences/meetings and to client companies as part of their internal staff training efforts.
Gilbane CAT-Response training courses include:
- USGBC LEED™/Sustainability Impact to the Property Claims Industry
- Roofing Systems Overview
- Staying Safe in the Field
- Estimating Difficult Losses
- Creating Schedules for Rebuilds or Reconstructs
- Construction Consultant’s Involvement in the Loss Process
- Large, Complex Losses: Evaluating Actual Costs
- Xactimate: Tools & tips
In addition to the Gilbane CAT-Response training courses, we also offer a list of GU training programs that we can invite select clients and partners to participate in. Availability of the courses is dependent upon the delivery mechanism and if there is specific interest in certain programs additional detail regarding availability and access can be provided.
Select construction technical courses available through GU include:
|• Biotechnology Processes
• Building Biological and Pharmaceutical (BioPharm) Facilities
• Concrete Applications
• Design Phase 5: Constructability
• Introduction to Estimating
• Introduction to Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
• Project Administration for Engineers 3: Submittals, RFIs and Material Status
• Project Administration for Superintendents 4: Time and Money
• Introduction to Scheduling
• Steel Applications
• Safety Leadership Program: Responsibility and Accountability